My Blog List

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

STORY LINE



STORY LINE

SIGHT
            The different things in the classroom, students, supplies and teacher.

SOUND
            The sound of the teacher’s voice and students laughter.

SMELL
            The smell of the classroom, restroom, urine, stinky James.

TOUCH
            The booger, crayons, carpet, and the students.

TASTE
            The booger, cookies, and the carpet.

BALANCE
            Keeping myself in line with the other students and not drifting off.

TEMPERATURE
            No temperature.

PAIN
            The pain of the crayon up my nose, the pain my nose had to deal with from standing behind stinky James, internal pain from knowing that I can’t lead the line.

PRESSURE
            The pressure that the girl put on me when she asked for my cookie.

MOTION
            Shoving the crayon, moving my tongue on the carpet, running out of the restroom, and my vision of the class walking out like a NFL team.

DIRECTION
            The directions that the teacher gave the students.

TEMPORAL
            James smelling like recess 24/7, and the fact that the story took place when I was in elementary shows my age and the time period.  


The mood of the story ranges from happy, to sad, to anger, to depressing, to disturbing, just as the emotions do.  
            

No comments:

Post a Comment