My Blog List

Sunday, March 20, 2011

PHOTO HOMEWORK

Photograph of someone I know taken by me

A. I took this photograph because I was getting paid to do this job and the time and location was perfect. I chose to keep this photograph because the young lady in it is beautiful and so is the background.

B. The whole vibe and emotion of this photograph is relaxed and happy! Fun in the sun basically. Both of our attitudes were positive and I came out with a powerful picture. 

C. I will remember this photograph in 10 years because this was a very fun photo shoot for me.  

  Photograph someone took of me

A. This photograph was taken because I needed a new picture for my business cards. I chose this picture because all of my cameras are in it and I look very handsome! 

B. This is a very serious photograph. Even thought the photo was taken in a very creative way, you can still see the message that the photographer and the subject was trying to deliver.

C. I will remember this photograph in 10 years because it is all about me and what I love.

  Random picture

A. It looks like they were going to use this picture to advertise for something. No special reason why I decided to pick this picture for this assignment. It's not important to me.

B. You get a happy vibe from the photograph because it has great indoor lighting and the kid is smiling about something. 

C. This is probably used for commercial use and I will not remember this picture in the next 10 MINUTES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment