My Blog List

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MENTAL IMAGINING LISTS AND Q&A


MENTAL IMAGININGS LISTS

1.     Dog
2.     Blue truck
3.     Pencil
4.     House
5.     Sheet of paper
6.     My big toe
7.     Pizza
8.     Swimsuit models
9.     Naked woman
10. Rocks
11. Snow
12. Fire
13. Swimming pool
14. Tire
15. Snake

MOTION OR CHANGE

1.     A dog running
2.     A blue truck going 69mph
3.     A pencil breaking
4.     A house on fire
5.     A sheet of paper being stepped on
6.     My big toe bleeding
7.     Me eating a pizza
8.     Swimsuit models kissing me
9.     A naked woman taking a bath
10. Rocks falling off of a cliff
11. Snow melting
12. Fire spreading
13. Swimming pool changing colors
14. A tire going flat
15. A snake exploding

Q&A

1.     I’m better at visualizing objects than people. People are harder because you have to try to focus on the details and facial features that particular person own. Certain objects you have to do the same but not for most.
2.     I am better at 3D objects than 2D. I feel that way because only one object on my list was 2D and I didn’t have a problem with any of the 3D.
3.     I see most of my images floating in front of a black background.
4.     All of my images appear in front of my eyes.
5.     This is important to me because as a photographer I have to have a great eye for things. I have to picture it in my mind before it is actually there. That will set me apart from many other photographers.     

No comments:

Post a Comment