My Blog List

Sunday, March 27, 2011

5 PERFORMANCE IDEAS


5 PERFORMANCE IDEAS  

1. Water
- play in a pool
-drink a cup of water
-spray water on people
-pour water on the floor and play in it
- drink 2 gallons of water

2. Boobies
- walk around saying boobies
- run around saying boobies
- jump around saying boobies
- crawl on the floor saying boobies
- rub my boobies together

3. Pizza
- eat a whole box of pizza in 60 seconds
- hump a slice of pizza
- throw pizza at pizza at people
- rub pizza all over my face
- lick all of the slices of pizza

4. Toe
- clip my toe nails
- bite my toe nails
- eat my toe nails
- paint my toe nails
- rub my toes on my face

5. Night
- wear pj’s and take a nap
- bring a pillow and take a nap
- take a nap with my teddy bear
- freaks come out at night dance
- sleep naked   

No comments:

Post a Comment