My Blog List

Sunday, February 20, 2011

STAY IN LINE


Stay in Line
            Elementary was when I really enjoyed life as a youth. It was when I ate my first booger, shoved the biggest crayon that I could find up my nose, and wet myself every time a girl asked for my cookies that I had a crush on. Good times, good times. Also I was a young rebel. I did the exact opposite of what the teacher told the class to do. When it was naptime, I was up licking the carpet to get a good laugh out of my friends. When the teacher said wash your hands before you leave the restroom, I was the first one running out trying to touch kids in their face with my cootie hands. And when it was time for the class to line up, I was always the bigheaded little boy that didn’t know how to stay in line. It was just something about standing directly behind little stinky James that I didn’t enjoy. He smelled like all he did was have recess 24/7, no baths or anything. On top of that, the teacher would never let me be the line leader. Ok, I may not know where we were going but I could’ve still got the job done. What’s the point of staying in a line that you can’t lead? That’s no fun! Why the class couldn’t just walk out like a huge NFL team jumping and screaming? Why did James need deodorant at a very young age? I have a better question, WHY DID WE HAVE TO STAY IN LINE???  

No comments:

Post a Comment