My name is Keenan Jones and photography is my LIFE. You will rarely see me and not see Nicki( my nikon d90). I am very excited to meet all of the creative student and successful professors in WASH. LETS CREATE!
My Blog List
Saturday, March 26, 2011
FINAL MARK MAKING PROJECT
Overall I think I did a great job on my project. The object I chose to work on went with the theme of the story and the way I decided to make my marks expressed my emotions in the story. Everything went hand in hand to me. I was trying to express anger in my work by being disobedient. That's why I used fire because the number one thing they tell you in elementary is DON'T PLAY WITH FIRE! Great use of negative space on some pictures. I would probably change the size and make it bigger and maybe the way I posted it on the wall. The other students felt the same way. Burn the cover a little more or keep it clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment