My Blog List

Friday, May 6, 2011

BIG IDEA

For my big idea I decided to tell a story about a prostitute through photographs. I told the story using 18 powerful photographs. I didn't want to sugarcoat the truth. Prostitution is very large in my neighborhood in Houston. Most women don't have a choice or a 9 to 5 job, so their survival skills kick in and they have to do what they have to do in order to see another day. Everyone wasn't born with a silver spoon in their mouth and a dozen of life choices to choose from. People nowadays are so quick to judge and point the flaws in a person. No one has anything positive to say because they live off of putting others down. He without sin shall cast the first stone. Since no one is perfect, all stones should remain on the ground!      

No comments:

Post a Comment